We aim to provide guidelines on whistleblower protection and reporting in order to maintain appropriate standards of conduct and performance within the Knoxbrooke Group . The Knoxbrooke Group will ensure that business activities are:
- legally compliant with all relevant legislation and regulation
- completed in an ethical manner which poses no danger to the public or financial system.
- ensure transparency and accountability in its administrative and management practices
- ensure Staff operate in an ethical, legally compliant and proper manner
- ensure the whistleblower is protected from retaliation against a report
- ensure the principle of natural justice is upheld for whoever is the subject of the report
- not tolerate conduct that breaches this policy
- not tolerate retaliation against a whistleblower.
Knoxbrooke uses the services of Stopline Pty Ltd for reporting and investigating any non-compliant issue or improper conduct that may adversely affect the organisation or its people or reputation. Reports can be made via the following:
- Phone – 1300 30 45 50 (within Australia)
- National Relay Service (NRS) – a vital service that allows people who are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech impairment to make and receive phone calls
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Post – Attention: Knoxbrooke, c/o Stopline, PO Box 403, Diamond Creek, VIC 3089, Australia
- App – Search for Stopline in the iTunes App Store or Google Play to download the free app and submit a disclosure
For a full copy of the Whistleblower Protection Policy click here